Tuesday, February 5, 2019

How to get through February 2/6

Wellness Academy Swim Fitness Class
I usually dread February. Less so in India than I did in the U.S., because it is, after all, our "spring." February is often beautiful here and there are still days that you can get out and see things without melting into a puddle of organic waste. But it still tends to work like this: In December I have my break and in January I am still feeling its afterglow, and am excited to get going with all the spontaneous brilliant ideas that have come into my head (even though most of them are really just average) - yet February still carries a stigma for me. I need to reclaim this month. It accounts for 8.3% of my year. So here's what people have kindly suggested I do:

Listen to music a lot, exercise, abstain from alcohol altogether, limit my news intake, watch films and read books that aren't so edgy, hang with friends, and avoid depressing people. If you have some other suggestions for me, please add them in the comments section. Am I alone in this?


From Instagram Account of newyorkercartoons




In the

Hope you all are enjoying your Wellness Academy Classes. 

Great Artisans Fair!



RIDLEY RUN 19 HELP SAVE THE TURTLES - 
Palavakkam!

17-Feb-2019
Details:Ridley Run 19
Run to #SaveBabyTurtles. We can be the Difference !
Call Hafiz Khan 99401 42349 for Group Bookings

Registration: https://www.eventjini.com/ridleyrun18

Reporting time for Ridley Run : 05:15 AM

05:15 - 05:45 AM ~ ZUMBA Warm Up with Zin Vatsy Chennai

Line-up for 5K : 05:45 AM ~ Run Start time : 06:00 AM
Line-up for 3K : 06:10 AM ~ Run Start time : 06:03 AM
Line-up for 1K : 06:25 AM ~ Run Start time : 06:05 AM


Organizers Website: https://www.facebook.com/events/203623916878573/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog

Goodbye for Now