Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Goodbye for Now



I believe that it's impossible to say goodbye with the gravity it deserves. I always walk away wondering what I have left unsaid, not finding the right words, and feeling sort of empty. Which, I guess, is correct. Saying goodbye is a kind of emptying of the relationship well.

Thank you all for your incredible spirit and generosity - especially when there are so many other things going on. Your willingness to step outside of your day-to-day responsibilities and contribute is inspiring. My experience as the Wellness Matters coordinator has forced me to put myself out there and stretch my abilities (and in most cases, grow new ones), but you are the ones who really make or break the program, and I look forward to being part of it again 'from the inside.' I encourage you all to stay engaged with it, grow with it, and to let it continue to support you. We deserve it. Happy summer!

If you didn't get a chance to fill out the Wellness Matters Survey, please help us by doing so HERE. 


4 comments:

  1. BETH. I'm so grateful for all that you do for all of us. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beth for all your hard work and commitment to being our wellness coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I am really going to miss your 'voice' every Wednesday! It has been a pleasure to read your blogs - you have given me a lot to think about, made me laugh many times (always good for one's wellbeing) and, of course, fed my love of funny animal videos. Thank you for all the time and energy you put into this - it has been very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all of your time and energy that you put into Wellness for us these past two years. We really appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog

Goodbye for Now