Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spring Break Edition

Happy Wellness Wednesday!

Sometimes friends send me things that relate to my wellness and our collective wellness (thank you friends, because my creativity only stretches so far). One piece I received, referenced us doing things now, for the future stranger that we will be - you know, like flossing our teeth. I liked this idea because it forced me to stand outside of myself and see 'me' as 'you'. Instead of thinking about self-discipline maybe we could bypass the negative connotations of that word and just think about what we would want for someone else - someone we have no need to criticize. So as you disperse for your glorious spring break, try to think of one act of kindness you that you'd be willing to do for your future stranger. For instance, I am committing to not only flossing my teeth, but to also making some art. Have a wonderful Spring Break.

FYI, when we return, there will be some NEW Wellness opportunities that I'll be sharing with you.

Some pics from our Wellness Afternoon:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog

Goodbye for Now